NB: Not *my* ex. 🙂
First random message. I should point out I have not spoken to this girl in at least 6 weeks, and before that for maybe a year. Sent on Cinco de Mayo.
Yes I am STILL in school
Between You and ******
I would like to clarify something to you.
While I did take the last year and a ½ off from my studies I was able to have many experiences and reach personal goals you will never experience. Here is a list of the following.
1. I paid off all my student loans from Gibbs (two in total) and would have paid off another loan I took out to pay for my current education. I know what it is like to pay off my depts. and be responsible when it comes to my finances.
This is something did not do or could not do from ages 24 to 26?
2. Three weeks after I moved out from Jackson Street I got myself an apartment in Brooklyn on my own. I was able to find a job full time that paid me enough to meet my expenses, rent, and bills. I also managed to pay off all of my loans from Gibbs and I currently just finished paying off another loan that is pay for my current education.
At age 25 did you have such fabulous credit that would eventually allow you to buy a car or a house?
3. I have a 3.48 G.P.A. Because of my hard work I was given the chance to work under one of my professors at his private practice. I was even able to build a respectable client base that allowed me to cut my hours at full time at a job I did not like.
At ages 25 and 26 could you work less hours at a shitty job to purse something you love and get paid for it?
4. I took two trips to Puerto Rico to visit family and friends. I also spent Weekends in Canada, Boston, Philly, Providence, Ithaca and other fun get always regularly without going over budget, or skipping bill payments.
How many trips did you make from ages 24 to 26?
While yes I am still in school getting an education. I am returning to the class room with.
1. Work / Life experience along with self confidence.
2. With majority of my debts paid off.
3. I am also on a personal level see that I am capable of making it in the world and will become a strong self made woman.
I have no idea what makes you think you are better then me but you are not.
You never will be.
I feel so sorry for you.
You can be more.
You can do better.
Sadly you don’t.
May 5 at 9:51pm
I have no idea where this is coming from, but it’s completely uncalled for. I have never claimed to be better than you. Why would I bother?
Second message, sent May 6.
Between You and ******
May not be perfect but given the situation between us I tried really hard.
I know for a fact that you and I are more alike then either one of us would like to admit.
And I feel like we should be friends on a level.
But each time I try toe nice and respectful to you.
You ALWAYS say some back handed comment.
Or you act like a total bitch to me.
(Matter of fact you acted like a BITCH to me since the day i met you! FOR NO FUCKING REASON)
Or you feel the need to act like you are better then me.
Yet the man who treats you like SHIT gets love and respect.
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT?
I know you are not stupid Jen so what’s the deal?
I know you had an affair with a married man and just because you did something that shady and dishonest does not give you the right to let someone do the same shit to you THREE TIMES.
Plus I would NEVER cheat or lie to someone I claim to love.
Love is not hurting someone over and over doing the same thing.
If anything you should THANK ME for respecting your relationship.
I even stood back and let you try to fix the train wreck of a marriage you had when you tried to win your husband back. As much as I hated it I did.
Not ONCE since have you acknowledged that.
So unless you are going to reply with an apology or a thank you.
DON’T reply to me ever.
Today at 11:57am
You know, there are many many things I could say in reply to this. But I will only say two: 1) Perhaps you should look to yourself rather than ranting at me. And 2) For respecting my relationship, I will say Thank you for doing what I would expect any rightminded person to do. Or, in Deme’s favorite phrase: Do you want a cookie?
This brings to an end Episode One of Exes With Issues! Hope you enjoyed!